Updated: Sep 23, 2020
How to make Prosciutto Rosebuds
These super easy to make 'Prosciutto Rosebuds' will add a beautiful floral touch to your antipasto or charcuterie boards!
This is one of the prettiest, easiest and fastest way to make a rosebuds with prosciutto!
You will need:
Follow my step-by-step instructions to make these pretty little roses for your next antipasto or charcuterie board.
It's a little detail that is sure to make a big impression!
How to make a Prosciutto Rosebuds
Let's get started!
1. Begin by placing a prosciutto slice on your cutting board.
2. Roll your prosciutto into a tube form
4. At one end, begin rolling your prosciutto, as shown until you reach the other end.
5. Bravo... you have made a Prosciutto Rosebud! Super easy ;)
* Repeat the process to make additional Prosciutto Rosebuds for your boards!
Your guests will definitely be impressed by your Prosciutto Rosebuds on your Italian Antipasto Board
To make Salami Roses, click the image and it will link you to my page: Food Prep:
'How to make Salami Roses'
Check out my blog - 'All Boards lead to Antipasto' to see how I added my Prosciutto Rosebuds as a tasty and decorative touch!
*Send me photos of your Prosciutto Rosebuds! I would love to see how you used them on your next platter or graze.